Hamdad bin Mohammed Al Maktoum is the 34 years old crown prince of Dubai emirate and the son of Prime Minister of Dubai Rashid Al Maktoum. He is popular with the name Fazza. He was born on 14 November, 1982 in Zabeel Palace Dubai to Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, one of the senior wife of Rashid Al Maktoum. He is the second son of his parents and fourth son of his father. Primary education of Crown Prince is from Rashid School for Boys and Dubai School of Government. For graduation, he moved abroad in 2001 in United Kingdom and graduated from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and London School of Economics. According to him, Sandhurst and his father is the only reason that he is now at this position.
In September 2006, he was appointed as the chairman for Dubai executive council and in 2008 he was appointed as the Crown Prince of Dubai. We already know much about the lifestyle of this family but here are some of the interesting and lesser known facts of Fazza.
Table of Contents
Lesser known facts about Fazza
- Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loves to write poetry and he publishes his poetry on the name of Fazza. Due to this, he is also known as Fazza.
- Fazza is a professional photographer also and loves to take photograph of each and everything around him. In fact, he always carries his professional camera.
- Fazza is an adventurer and can always be found doing some adventures. Hamdad loves scuba diving, skydiving, jet skis, riding on his personal jetpack and hunting.
- After hunting, he loves to take a picture with his catch, for which a photographer is always with him.
- Along with all these, he also loves falconry, it is the hunting of wild quarry in its natural state. Several photos of falconry taken by Fazza are available on his official Instagram account.
- The most treasured hobby of the crown prince is horse riding. All the family loves equestrian sports and specially horse riding. Hamdad is a professional and is a gold medalist in World Youth Endurance Championship, Spain.
- In Forbes Magazine, he is first among the “hottest young royals”.
- During 2008 to 2013, Hamdad has been in a serious relationship with his half-cousin that ended up in 2013 as the prince met his new love.
- In 2013, Hamdad met Kalila Said in a charity project and falls in love with this Palestinian refugee. The official news of engagement with Kalila Said is also announced by prince himself, but after sometime was called off for unknown reasons.
- Fazza is also working as the Chairman of Dubai Sports Council and Dubai Autism Centre. Above prince, the king is handling all the departments and if you are seeking any type of support from the royal family, then you can contact his father at Dubai King email address.
- Crown prince lives in House of Al-Falasi in Dubai with his royal family. It is among the one of royal houses of the world. Every year, some of the citizens are selected to stay at House of Al-Falasi for one night. For more details about this, you can contact the office staff members at Rashid Al Maktoum office address.